Good Website

Hiya

I have found a brilliant website where you can order items that help with everyday activities. I have found some really brill stuff on there like a long shoehorn, a grabber to pick up my dog’s favourite ball from the floor when he brings it to me to throw.

The link is http://www.betterlifehealthcare.com

Hope you enjoy looking through it.

Take care.

Shazzie x

Thanks for this info Shazzie - just had a look and this website has got some really useful stuff! Teresa xx

Thanks Shazzie, I’ll have a look

Sonia x

Thanks Shazzie… great stuff!

Pat x

Hi Teresa, Sonia and Pat

Really glad you like it.

I’m gonna have another look in a mo. Might order the twin handled mug. Might have a bling it up a bit though.

I was really impressed with how fast they deliver too and the prices are good too.

Enjoy!!

Shazzie xx

I liked the look of the knork Shazzie - a cross between a knife and a fork. I do have trouble with my left hand when I eat. It would probably help to have a knork in my left hand! Teresa xx

Right not left!

So it’s not just me getting right and left mixed up?

I do it constantly. I go into a panic if a driver needs me to give directions… as always saying ‘turn right here’ when it should be ‘left’!

Also very stressful at optician where they ask if it’s clearer in the right or left eye!

Is this an MS thing? Don’t remember having this problem before…

Pat x

Hi, I have bought stuff from them…all good!

pollx

Thanks Shazzie. They’ve got some excellent and affordable things. Now I know I was ripped off with aids I’ve bought independently, in both quality and price. Will save that to favourites.

Cath x

I know Cath. I was surprised when I read through it. Good to keep to hand just in case eh?

Glad you like it.

Shazzie xx

[quote=“Snow Leopard”]

So it’s not just me getting right and left mixed up?

I do it constantly. I go into a panic if a driver needs me to give directions… as always saying ‘turn right here’ when it should be ‘left’!

Also very stressful at optician where they ask if it’s clearer in the right or left eye!

Is this an MS thing? Don’t remember having this problem before…

Pat x

[/quote] Pat, I get in the most dreadful muddle with left and right too…can’t tell you how many times I’ve made an idiot of myself! I was once told it was like a type of dyslexia…relative just to left and right…I now begin to wonder…maybe it is an MS thing? Nina x

In my defence, it’s not something I usually have a problem with but this was definitely a moment of MS brain fog when I said ‘left’ and meant to say ‘right’! Teresa xx