Forum

gerry

hi everybody i am totaly new to this but hello anyway

Gerry,

You are most welcome - lt is 'usual' for new members to buy the cream cakes!!!!!!!

Frances.

hello

welcome aboard gerry. feel free to join in. can i have a milky coffee with my cream cake please. just contemplating dragging my backside out of bed and having a shower, so a brew and cake is just the right motivation i need. tell us all a bit about yourself as we munch away..............

x

Hello from me aswell.

Have a good day.

Pip

Hello from me too and welcome. You will get a lot of support here.

Oh and mine is a milky coffee and a strawberry tart please :slight_smile:
Xx

Ive read your profile..its so good when people give us a snap shot.

So what has prompted you joining us after all this time?   Obviously answering that is totally optional..I'm just nosy.

Pip 

Hi Gerry

I would have a cream cake, but if I did I would not fit in the MRI scanner, I would be like a champagne cork.
Welcome

Mike

hello everybody thank you all for your replys even if they are cream cake orientated as i have already said i am new to the ms website and it was lovelely being welcomed in such a manner

Hi Gerry, welcome a board, and mines a white wine, chardonny if poss, take care, Jean

is that a pint?

Hello Gerry and welcome.

It's a tradition also to buy a round for the Moderators too. Unfortunately it seems that most people here do not know about this!! But a bottle of something chilled would be most welcome.

Val

[Moderator] 

[quote=“pip”]

Ive read your profile…its so good when people give us a snap shot.

So what has prompted you joining us after all this time? Obviously answering that is totally optional…I’m just nosy.

Pip

[/quote] I have been living and working ok for 25yrs and always thought that i did not need help , but now i realise i do.

Hello Gerry,

Welcome to the site. My poison is tea.

take care,

Moira

Welcome Gerry, this is a friendly site and hopefully we'll be able to answer any questions you might have - even if we don't get cream cakes ;-))))) Mary

thank you moira + mary.

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum!......I won't ask for a cream cake (although I would love one) as I'm trying to lose a little weight at the moment.

Tell us a little bit about yourself...whats been going on etc ...where you are from...we're all friendly and also I'm very nosey!blush

Wendyx

well nosey wendy i am a 52 yr old who has been living and working with ms for over 25 yrs and 2 years ago it all got too much for me.now i am unemployed and living in essex

[quote=“Val”]

Hello Gerry and welcome.

It’s a tradition also to buy a round for the Moderators too. Unfortunately it seems that most people here do not know about this!! But a bottle of something chilled would be most welcome.

Val

[Moderator]

[/quote] Milk??

Hi Gerry,

Well we have a few things in common!...I've not been dx yet.....but I'm also 52....and I lived in Essex for ages before I moved to Devon....

Wendyx