Frontotemporal dementia

My husband has ppms and has now been diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia. Is there a connection?

2 Likes

I don’t know if there is any connection but may I say (removed by moderator)bad luck. Not sure if I’ll get away with the **!
We are always here someone is sure to help. I personally like expletives and shouting at the devil. Take care be safe M :heart:X

So sorry to hear about even more trouble that MS, I think you can read what I had wanted to say that was withheld?
You are always welcome here, what a damn shame. That’s the cleaned up version. Take care and be safe, make sure you are getting all the help financially and emotionally. M :heart:xx

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words. Feeling very confused myself at the moment.

1 Like

Hi Musketeer, I’m sorry to read of your husbands recent diagnosis. The best person to get facts from is the Neurologist or MS Nurse.

My left Temporal lobe is shrinking (dying off). This began after 2 or 3 T.I.A’s also called mini strokes plus several bad migraine attacks. I understand the mini strokes caused the severe damage to the left Temporal Lobe and not a direct link to ppms.

Wishing you luck as a wife & carer. You will find help & support here. There’s also useful info for you to get a well earned carers break. I’m sure there’ll be lots of help & advice about Respite Care for the patient and the Carers.

Chrissie x

1 Like