Forum

Fridge space advice!!!!!!!

Hi all, again

Just about to start on copaxone … Apart from usual concerns… how much fridge space will I need?!

Going down practical, not emotional thoughts as much easier to deal with!

Anyway,

It’s my birthday and I’m off out for an afternoon in the pub garden with friends, kids and dogs!

Thanks for any advice!

Jo x

Sorry haven’t got an answer to the fridge question

But

Happy Birthday

Have a great day :sunglasses:

Can’t comment on how much Pino Grigio space will be left in the fridge, but wanted to wish you a very happy birthday.

Alison
x

alison100 wrote:
Can't comment on how much Pino Grigio space will be left in the fridge, but wanted to wish you a very happy birthday.

Alison
x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jobryz wrote:
alison100 wrote:
Can't comment on how much Pino Grigio space will be left in the fridge, but wanted to wish you a very happy birthday.

Alison
x

That’s what I’m concerned about!!! Along with the gu pudding space on the top shelf!

And thanks for birthday messages! :lol:

Sounds like there won’t be any room for the meds :cry:
What about one od those little mini fridges :?: :smiley:

What other goodies are in your fridge? :lol:

V

Hiya

The box that the injections comes in doesn’t take up too much room (probably about the size of a hard backed book). You get a couple of bag type things with the days of the week on so you can keep track of where you’re up too each week.

You usually get your next box just as you start your last strip, so by then you’re working from the little bag and have space for the new box.

There’s still plenty of space for wine & beer ;o)

Sue
x