Flippin did it-sold my business

going to be having a big ol pint of gin tonight- The lady that wanted to buy my business has said YES

going to put in a good long day tomorrow and finish off all my orders and shut down the machine on Saturday for the final time

I thought i would be in a complete panic and be a mess- but i feel totally liberated, going to spend a bit of the money on a weekend away at the downlaod festive, a garden shed/summer house for my soon to be started garden and a push bike for hubby, and each of the kids ( as they are doing a charity bike ride in August for our local branch). and i may buy a bottle of Gin.

just taken a huge sigh of relief

shame we cant put phot’s on here id love to put on picks of my progressing garden and the quilts I make.and would love to see photos of the things you all like to do

have a great evening all

BC xx

WOO HOO!!!

Congratulations!

Enjoy the gin

Karen x

Well done you. It must be a bitter-sweet moment, but it’s a real achievement to be able to take stock, as you have done, see what needs to happen, and make those changes a reality. You definitely deserve that gin. Enjoy!

Alison

x

Well done you. onwards and upwards.

Pip

New chapter - enjoy the ride, it’s surprising what good can be around the corner when you throw off the shackles.

Good luck, Ann

So true, Ann.

Alison

x

Well done you, hope you enjoy this new chapter.

jaki xx

thanks all

i though as I got to the last few days id be upset but im feeling really good- just a few hours of work left and i can down tools and relax- had a couple of ideas for my craft stall so looking forward to ‘leisurly’ doing those and have a couple of quilts i want to finish- garden to do- kids to do nice things with. and all at my own pace-no more deadlines- just cant wait now.

very smiley girl!!

BC xx

Oh hadnt thought of that- thanks mel will do

BC xx