Fatigue

Hi all, Does anyone ever find that when they are suffering from fatigue that they ache all over? I feel terrible today…so tired and almost all of my body aches similar to how you’d feel if you’d done an all body workout the day before.

The simple answer to that is yes. Fatigue is by far one of the worst symptoms of this miserable disease and the one thing that really gets me down. :frowning:

Yes, that’s how fatigue feels, completely knocks me out, somtimes it feels like I’ve been in the ring with Mike Tyson! Try to get as much rest as possible & try to plan ahead so that you don’t have to do everything in one day, this hot weather doesn’t help either.

Rosina x

I am having alot of trouble with fatigue at the moment and feel completely slaughtered by it. I am taking prednisolone at the moment but am still waiting for them to work. I used to go into hospital for 3 days and get prednisilone intravenously. It seems as though my doctor doesn’t want to do this anymore. I always felt great after 3 days in hospital but the doctor just gives me tablets now. Can I insist on the intravenous medication on do I just have to keep on with the tablets and wait for it to pass?

I think you need to ask your doctor about having intravenous meds again…it’s probably cheaper for you to be given tablets instead.

Hope you’re feeling some improvement soon.

Rosina