Fact or fiction!!

I have been in many places but I’ve never been in cahoots. Apparantley you can’t go alone, you have to be in cahoots with someone. I’ve also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognises you there. I have however been in Sane. They don’t have an airport you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my family, friends & work. I have also been in Doubt, that is a sad place to go and I try not to visit there too often. I’ve been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump and I’m not too keen on physical activity any more. Sometimes I’m in Capable, and I go there more often as I’m getting older. One of my favourite places to be is in Suspence - it really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart. At my age I need all the stimuli I can get. I may have been in Continent, and I don’t remember whar country I was in. It’s an age thing!

Ah, but have you ever been in secure…I dont know whether i feel safe there or not

and what about in dispensible…they could do without me there

and in desicive…I cant even spell it…or can I?

and in complete…not sure if part of me has to be there or all of me.

and finally in teresting…maybe the Teresas can help me out with this one.

luv Pollx

Very good.The employment problems can be solved…Thousands of jobs are in Jeopardy.Lets not get all hung up about about this by becoming Egyptian…In de Nile.

Sometimes I become concerned about my very exsistance 'cos ‘Back in the Day’ I might have been called an In…Valid.I would have felt like an out of date Library card.

Horse racing confuses me,'cos they still have the two thirty Handicap at Chepstow,not very PC,but have you ever heard of the Two Thirty Disabled.Speaking of which is Two Thirty anything to do with a Chinese dentist?

Finally why do we have mobility scooters?(apart from we need them)To me a scooter has hundreds of mirrors, is ridden by a bloke with a Parka and Bulls Eye…The Who?

Good post, Wb