Forum

Exercise/running

I’m new just been diagnosed two weeks ago not sure what stage I’m at yet appointments with neurologist have been cancelled due too the weather in Ireland, just wondering if any knows why I keep getting double vision after 1.5 miles i am a marathon runner and I’m not sure y.

Nicholas, just spotted your post. Didn’t want you to think you were being ignored by lack of responses! Unfortunately I don’t have any answers for you just hang on in there and I’m certain your Neuro will have answers for you. Have you contacted the Neuro about your rescheduled appointment I wonder. I have learnt many things since I was diagnosed one of which is to look after myself and not wait for others - the art of very polite but insistent pestering!!

By the way, welcome to the very special club which everyone wishes they didn’t qualify to join but we all care and look after each other in a ‘virtual’ world.

xx

1 Like

Hi Nicholas You’ll get a lot of very good advice here and answers to baffling questions. I know, for me that when I get fatigued I get double vision. Perhaps that is what you are experiencing after a marathon. Well done for managing that. Don’t give up, keep going. Jane

Hi Nicholas You’ll get a lot of very good advice here and answers to baffling questions. I know, for me that when I get fatigued I get double vision. Perhaps that is what you are experiencing after a marathon. Well done for managing that. Don’t give up, keep going. Jane