I have read somewhere on here but not sure were that if you are on esa you can get  extra money on top of this for severe disability's does anybody know anything about this and if so how i would apply for it.

Thanks all,

Jenny confused

What you are referring to is a disability premium.

If you were on income support the premium would give you extra money. As ESA already pays more than income support the disability premium does not apply.

It does count towards housing and council tax benefit. If you have a premium you are allowed a larger income and still get CT and HTB.



Thanks Jane