Embarrassed...

Happy Birthday Rosie, Mags and Sonia!!! Lifting a glass of cyber-champagne to all three of you!!! Pat xx :slight_smile:

Can I have one of those HIC

Happy birthday, Rosie, Mags and Sonia - have a lovely day. Jackie xx

Rosie how are you feeling after your birthday celebrations?

I have had friends down so taking today to recuperate I am in bed and just going to sleep

Hi Rosie - I’ve just read all the responses to your apology and am delighted (but not surprised) that they are all so positive!!

Happy Belated Birthday :slight_smile:

Bouncy x

Hi thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a nice day and made a good dent in a bottle of rum with nice pasta tea, it was a good day! Hope Sonia and Mags had a nice bday too? Don… I did used to keep all the bits of me but I lost them last week when I had a “tantrum” and flung them all, and my dummy out my pram :wink: Jealous of your emoji’s though. I’ve got them on my iPhone but this site doesny load them :frowning:

Hi thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a nice day and made a good dent in a bottle of rum with nice pasta tea, it was a good day! Hope Sonia and Mags had a nice bday too? Don… I did used to keep all the bits of me but I lost them last week when I had a “tantrum” and flung them all, and my dummy out my pram :wink: Jealous of your emoji’s though. I’ve got them on my iPhone but this site doesny load them :frowning:

Lol I don’t have a phone that does internet but if I did doubt I would use it I put five quid on my ancient mobile last spring and I don’t mean 2014 I do mean 2013 and when my daughter pinched it coz hers broke there was still their quid on it. Mobile phone firms would go bust if everyone was like me

I am glad you had a good day, Heather likes that Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum I am more a Whiskey man but I am partial to a gin and tonic or two. I chuck stuff out of my pram every now and again gives you the chance for a spring clean. Hope your hangover ain’t too bad

Don

[quote=“hoppity”] Mobile phone firms would go bust if everyone was like me [/quote] And me. Mine’s a 2002 vintage Nokia. It does phone calls. And texts.

That makes three of us. I’ve still got £7 on mine from a £10 top up a year ago. And the only calls have been to ask my parents if they need anything from the supermarket or to ask if they’d be happy with a substitute. I think my phone is capable of doing a bit more than I understand as it’s my daughter’s old one but I know enough to make me happy. I just have to remember to charge it and put it in my handbag as everyone goes mad if I’m not carrying it. Since I got MS they seem to think I’m a danger to myself! I ring it every now and again so Vodafone doesn’t cancel it thinking it’s obsolete.

It’s raining and miserable here in the Lakes but we did need it. Take care

Cath xx

2002 Kev!!! That really is vintage, what is it out of curiosity? A 3310? ;p You all remind me of my mum. She had a top up that long it expired! Anyone watching Wimbledon? Djokovic is a machine… (With a nice bum!)

[quote=“libertine”] 2002 Kev!!! That really is vintage, what is it out of curiosity? A 3310? ;p You all remind me of my mum. She had a top up that long it expired! Anyone watching Wimbledon? Djokovic is a machine… (With a nice bum!) [/quote] Something like 2002. I’m pretty sure it’s a Nokia 1100. Thing is, I only used in bursts, mainly for keeping in touch with other band members on the way to gigs- Where are you? How do we get from the ring road to the venue? Going to be late, sorry. Etc etc Then most of the time I was at home (working from home) so I had the landline and email. Didn’t need or want to be constantly contactable the rest of the time. They still sell well on eBay! Kev x

Hi All, Got a new phone for my birthday a Samsung galaxy. It seemingly does everything under the sun except make the tea. Couldn’t even answer it until one of my daughters showed me today. Going out to a family party tonight, the first night out in months. The last family do was my daughters wedding four years ago and I was never off the dance floor. That won’t be happening this time. I am bit apprehensive about it as a lot of folk haven’t seen me since I have become disabled. Mags xx

Hi Mags, I’ve got a Samsung as well but I think mine’s the Ace (not even sure!). I also couldn’t answer it at first… in the end a found a video on YouTube that showed you how to answer it! Lol… Hope you have a fab time at the party. It’s always hard ‘coming out’ as disabled… but hopefully you’ll enjoy yourself. Most people I think try to be kind & after a while people just get used to it. Pat xx

Hope you have a good night out Mags. Understandable your a bit apprehensive about being seen as you are now and not the old dancing Mags. I used to get para about it when I go out, (still do sometimes) but you do get used to it. It’s now at the point when I see someone I haven’t seen in few years, I spend the time making them feel better about being upset/worried to see me! I bet everyone will be kind and also really happy to see you. I really miss dancing, I’d be on that floor shaking my tail feather all night!! I still dance but I’m a sit down dancer now instead :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, Don’t know why I was so nervous had a great night and I have discovered you can still have a great night dancing while sitting down. The first time I have come home sober from a night out. There was quite a lot of stairs so didn’t want to push it. So why when I only had one glass of wine do I feel hungover? Bride and groom looked really happy and because they got married in Las Vegas one of the guests dressed up as Elvis and sang a few songs. Very tacky but great fun. It was lovely meeting relations we hadn’t seen for a while and nobody treated me any different. A very tired mags xx

Rosie !!!

I lost money on one of my phones one they closed the number and pinched three quid from me

Mags I’m so pleased you enjoyed your night out. It is scary seeing people who you haven’t seen for ages and having to explain. I have quite a few friends in South Africa who kept asking me to go back and see them. I kept making silly excuses but finally in January told them the truth. They were shocked and upset but now understand and we communicate regularly with me feeling more relaxed about my ms. I didn’t know how they’d take it but might come over here and see me. I’m glad you had a good time, and seeing everybody together means nobody could dwell on your condition.

Cath xx

Very pleased you had a good time Mags!!! From now on parties will be easier. Pat xx :slight_smile:

Glad you enjoyed yourself Mags, now it will be easier.

Pam x