Email address for david cameron at number 10

i recently found this great site for getting the email address of the main people running all the big companies.anyway just out of interest i put the idiot at number 10,s name in and this is what i got privateoffice@no10.x.gsi.govuk wouldn,t it be funny if we all sent a email to this account telling what we think of pip and how he,s treating the disabled.i think i,ll write mine now.

I would be locked up if I emailed him the Ba*****. Heard a joke last week, it ended up with what would you call Cameron and cleg… Siamese Tw*** Oops sorry …not

I thought he was on holiday in Scotland preparing to shoot Bambi’s mother, or was that last week?

[quote=“whammel”]

I thought he was on holiday in Scotland preparing to shoot Bambi’s mother, or was that last week?

[/quote] What did my mother do wrong? Hehe

Believe it or not, I was deeply concerned about your perfectly innocent mother. Thank goodness he is incompetent.

I would love to send him an email, but I fear, like Tilly, I would be locked up. Horrible man, horrible party. Grrrrr I can feel the rage coming just thinking about him! X

I feel so sorry for the poor sap in charge of reading DC’s emails. Must be a soul destroying job.

Darren

I’m afraid to say that DC may have shot and then eaten your mother Bambi, nice photo of him in the news today looking a little “portly” as said by the Daily Mail. He’s deffo been imbibing a few too many cals. I think he is trying to appear human by going topless. I have to say it reminds me that it’s a look very few me (or even ladies…lol) can pull off… ah ha …Gill

I actually have a picture of Camoron and Clegg having a discussion.

Well, not really, but it is a picture of a quayside, somewhere not relevant, centered on two anchors.

Geoff