Dating

Who wants a date with a 25 year old man? Haha bored of all the talk about everything, and I just want a laugh instead of stressing about MS

Good luck dude

Julien

Casey took his mate Murphy on a motorbike. They had gone a mile when Murphy tapped him on the shoulder. Murphy said “the winds blasting through mi chest” so Casey stopped and said “turn your jacket round” and then off they went again. Two miles further on, Casey realised Murphy had fallen off, so he went back and there was a crowd of farmers surrounding Murphy. Casey said to one of them “is he ok”? A farmer said " he was till we tried to turn his head round the right way and then he stopped moving". I am much too old for you but you said you wanted a laugh :slight_smile:

Why did the punk rocker cross the road? He was going to fetch the chicken ( boom boom!) oh dear, bad I know. Best of luck with your date finding, this will bump you up the forum :wink: xx

On the building site, Flanagan says to Casey “what’s a cubic foot”? and Casey says " I don’t know but whatever it is claim for it" I’ve done now…promise :slight_smile:

Hahaha! I think we might be scaring the poor lad :wink: based on the quality of our humour :smiley: x

hey lee

good luck with your date search

i live with two 25 year old lads (well one 25 and one 26) love that age group, old enough to have a good chat with and still mad as frogs!

carole x

[quote=“pigpen”]

hey lee

good luck with your date search

i live with two 25 year old lads (well one 25 and one 26) love that age group, old enough to have a good chat with and still mad as frogs!

carole x

[/quote] Are these your sons or did you just get lucky…

they’re my sons but i sure got lucky!!