Coping with the high's and low's

Hi,

This is my first time posting,even though ive been reading through the forums for quite some time. So Big Hello to you all xx

I was diagnosed in Feb with RRMS, have has symptoms for years but after a getting ON the diagnosis came soon after. Im slowly getting my head around everything but really struggle with the high’s and low’s of how im feeling :frowning:

I keep having times where ive got really bad fatigue and suffer a ton of other sensory symptoms, I then feel at a real low and decide I really need to start and take things more slowly, cut down my workload ect, then once things seem to settle down again I then feel silly about even considering reducing my hours at work, applying for blue badge, dla ect ect …

I know I only start to feel better because while im having a bad patch, I then make all these plans to ease the stresses of life and get what help is available, which in turn makes me feel better :confused: Once im back to some kind of level ground I then think im being silly and soft about it all :frowning:

Would love to hear how you have all got on with this … feels like im trapped going round and round in circles with myself xx