Forum

Copaxone injection tomorrow..

Just want to say thanks for all the advice about the copaxone injections tomorrow…
However I have a new thinking…

Can’t feel anything on legs at minute, so going to do it there first as will have no concept of it going on!!! Hope it works, and hope I sleep tonight.

Oh , and already ruined the bin for the needles… My son locked the lid whilst checking it out!!! Ops!

Jo x

Good luck !! I’ve been using it for 2 and half months now. It’s not that bad at all once you get used to it promise.

In regards to the sharps box, i did that and you can actually get it open again with a screwdriver. NOT sure if i actually recommend doing it though as don’t want you to hurt yourself!! It takes some force…

keith31 wrote:
Good luck !! I've been using it for 2 and half months now. It's not that bad at all once you get used to it promise.

In regards to the sharps box, i did that and you can actually get it open again with a screwdriver. NOT sure if i actually recommend doing it though as don’t want you to hurt yourself!! It takes some force…

Glad We’re not the only one!!! Was quite embarrassed but you’ve made me feel much better! And thanks for the confidence boost… Sure it’ll be fine x

Jo