Forum

Conspiracy?

Can we really trust the sick and corrupt authorities? Look at the scandal and cover-up of Hillsborough and paedophile networks currently in the press. Have a read of this before you decide whether you can trust them, or not…

A mother-of-three who spent two years being treated for multiple sclerosis has been cured with a simple course of antibiotics – after it was revealed that her symptoms were actually caused by a tick bite.

Julia Marshall-Wessendorf, 37, was facing life in a wheelchair after being mistakenly diagnosed with MS, a condition which attacks the central nervous system.

But when her symptoms deteriorated, she carried out her own research and discovered she may have been infected with Lyme disease following a bite from a parasitic tick.

"Several strains of mycoplasma have been “engineered” to become more dangerous. They are now being blamed for AIDS, cancer, CFS, MS, CJD and other neurosystemic diseases."…“They had produced a crystalline bacterial toxin extracted from the Brucella bacterium. The bacterial toxin could be removed in crystalline form and stored, transported and deployed without deteriorating. It could be delivered by other vectors such as insects, aerosol or the food chain.

http://www.rense.com/general18/mcc.htm

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain’s biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

The Spraying of Bristol:

I trust the government far more than anything the daily mail prints. The DM should never be a source of ‘fact’. I think you could spend your life questioning the facts and never get anywhere so may just as well get on with living it. And as for someone being ‘cured’ of ms with antibioticss, it’d because she did not have ms to begin with.

Not having MS to begin with, has to be what they meant ssdd, thought the same when I read it,

I wouldn’t trust either.

Darren

This Government are indistinguishable from the Daily Heil.

In all honesty the DM is just as corrupt as those you quote you only have to look at the recent press and news about phone hacking and for some its better to trust someone rather than no one as that is what keeps some of us going

Just to clarify I don’t really trust the current govt as far as I could throw them, just making the point of how utterly vile the DM is - that the govt as awful as they are a better bet!

I love how people have jumped on the Daily Heil link bit, instead of the actual possible serious information contained.That was merely where I initially found the womans story. See here also:

http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/Bath-Lyme-disease-sufferer-took-medication-years/story-19205338-detail/story.html

http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Lyme-disease-tick-bite-treated-MS-years/story-19315852-detail/story.html

The person making the serious bio-weapon allegations is Donald Scott W., M.Sc. - http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=20000830164126

I don’t trust the Government or anything I read in any paper. It’s all rubbish.

Shazzie x

Unfortunately, I have always felt we have no government worth voting for … they all turn into the same monster when they are in power - U-turns, cover-ups & down right lies everywhere! It is definitely not just an MS issue. The country is on the brink of being run by big corporation’s and their little brother, the media (if it isn’t already). And the government (any government) is too scared to tell them “NO”. The banks, corporations and the media have been allowed to get too powerful - arrrhh! capitalism has run amok!

Come election time, I’ll be returning a spoilt ballot paper. It’s the only thing we can do to make our voices heard. The system is broken and needs to change before we are run indirectly by Coke Cola, Unilever, Esso, BAT & the likes!

I’m sure I’ll get lots of negative comments (DM red arrowed!) but it seems to me that we are being lulled into a false sense of security in our own little “bubbles”. If we sit back and allow the various “governments” to get on with it, the world will be allowed to slide into total melt-down - hey, but at least the shareholders will realise a profit!

And don’t even get me started on the subject to HS2!

Emma

United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention## Emerging Infectious Diseases journal Volume 3, Number 1—March 1997

Excerpt from Page 22:

“Our intention here is to provide a concise historical perspective of the role of mycoplasmas in human disease; highlight the discoveries of new Mycoplasma species and their association with human illness and host conditions that present problems in detection and treatment; describe selected biological properties of mycoplasmas consistent with their intimate host relationship and possible mechanisms of pathogenicity; and address recent controversies associated with mycoplasmas as emerging infectious agents. Renewed attention to these issues may provide the impetus to demystify mycoplasmas and improve their standing as genuine, card-carrying pathogens.”
“Therefore, the view that pathogenic mycoplasmas can grow “independently” requires an appreciation of their fastidious nature and their intimate dependence upon the host. Because of these properties, pathogenic mycoplasmas are among the most difficult microorganisms to grow from clinical specimens and remain frequent contaminants of primary and continuous eucaryotic cell lines and tissue cultures.”

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/3/1/97-0103_article

United States Patent #5,242,820

PATHOGENIC MYCOPLASMA
Inventors: Dr. Shyh-Ching Lo (Potomac, MD)
Assignee: American Registry of Pathology (Washington, DC)
Appl. No.: 710361
Filed: June 6, 1991
The invention described herein was made in the course of work under a grant or award from the United States Department of the Army.

In his patent Dr. Lo ascertains:

”In addition to AIDS, M. fermentans incognitus has been implicated in a number of other Disease states including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Wegener’s Disease, Sarcoidosis, respiratory distress syndrome, Kikuchi’s disease, autoimmune diseases such as Collagen Vascular Disease and Lupus, and chronic debilitating diseases such as Alzheimer’s Disease. M. fermentans incognitus may be either a causative agent of these diseases or a key co-factor in these diseases”.
“M. fermentans incognitus is known to be sensitive to a number of antibiotics, including doxycycline, quinalones such as ciprofloxacin, chloramphenicol and tetracycline. Therefore, effective treatment of any of the above implicated diseases should include administration of antibiotics to which M. fermentans incognitus is sensitive”.

THE DOCTOR’S WORLD; Unusual Microbe, Once Dismissed, Is Not Taken More Seriously

By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN, M.D.
Published: January 16, 1990

EVIDENCE suggests that a mysterious microbe, whose discovery three years ago was dismissed as a finding of no significance, can cause disease among AIDS patients and even kill people not infected with the AIDS virus.

Laboratory tests hint that several antibiotics could control the microbe, but this and other findings need to be confirmed.Dr. Shyh-Ching Lo, a scientist at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Washington, discovered the microbe in 1986 but first thought it was an unknown virus.

Now, after more research in collaboration with scientists at the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Lo says the microbe is a mycoplasma.