Forum

Computer genius help needed please.

Hi everyone

I love reading Don’s blog, but can only do it if a link is put on the post.

How can I keep the link when I am not on this site? Does anyone know what to do please? I use a Hudl tablet, not sure if that makes it impossible.

Thanks if anyone can understand and enlighten me.

Pam x

Pam,

Not familiar with your tablet make but try opening the blog from the link. when it is showing the address in your Internet address bar do you have an icon for favourite? If so select it and add it to the favourite list then you should be able to open it anytime by selecting it from the favourites.

Snowqueen

1 Like

Ok just looked at the hudl guide quickly, select the star which should bookmark it for you and you should then be able to select it from the list by clicking on the star. I think, not computer genius.

1 Like

Thanks so much Snowqueen, I will try that. I suppose youngsters would laugh at me, but its all alien to me.

Pam x

You were spot on Snowqueen I’ve done it, thanks so much.

Pam x

Fab glad I managed to help x

1 Like

Ahh we’ve found a helper for the many problems we face

Jan x

1 Like

Well done Snow queen!

Nina

1 Like

Yes, well done. I’d not managed either, I’ve only read the blog when there’s a link too. I’m no computer genius either and usually get my daughter to sort all my gremlins out. We had old clunky typewriters when I was at school so all technology is a mystery but fabulous when it works.

Cath

1 Like

Ditto to that Cath.

Pam x

1 Like