Checking into priory

As title says, my family are trying get me into the priory foe what they call urgent counselling. I have know for sometime i am unable to cope with my illness and every strain that has come with it I have split from my partner of 13yrs, about to sign over my house to her and struggling with the children and not being there for them. Quite frankly i have had enough and have spent the weekend crying my eyes out. Writing this, as i am finally accepting the depths i have dropped. I have nothing right now.

That is so sad. I am so sorry to hear you are feeling so low.

All I can say is that I have heard that the Priory are amazing and I truly hope you can find help there to help you through this bad time. For the sake of your children and your family as well as you.

I will be thinking of you and we are all here whenever you need to talk. It is bad enough dealing with MS without all the other stuff that you have to contend with. Onwards and Upwards eh? Things can only get better now.

Shazzie xx

Hello

I really hope your family can book you in to the priory and it gives you the help you need.

All the best to you…come back on the forum when your feeling better.

Love and Light, Noreen

Sheriff,

It sounds like you’ve been going through an awful lot lately, and have a lovely family who just want to make sure that you’re looked after.

You feel like you have nothing now, but that’s probably because you just don’t have anything left to give at the moment.

Please, let them book you in and spend some time thinking about you. If you’re not coping, you can’t expect to be able to look after others, much as you may want to.

The kiddies will still be there when you come out, and will love you just as much, however long it takes. Please, give youself a chance hun.

Mags :slight_smile: xx

Sheriff,

You are having such a tough time at the moment and I really feel for you. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Use this time to take stock of your health (your mind and body) its a priority. Things will improve and you will not always feel this low. Sending you love Helen x

Sheriff,

Be kind to yourself and let others be kind to you too. Take care and feel better soon.

Hugs. xx

Hi Sheriff Sounds like you’re at rock bottom. I really feel for you. Your family sounds like they are doing their best to look after you, so let them. Hopefully you’ll get the help you need & then there’s really only one direction for you to go and things will seem more manageable I wish you all the best & hope you’ll update to let us know how you get on Jane xx

take the help Sheriff, and I hope you find peace soon.

Catherine