Can I ask a stupid question ?

Oooo, please dont rub it in!! Warm, but not that good9.45pm here, dusk & quite pleasant, heatwave next week, probably your winter temps!!! Hot for us though, nice change , usually rains in Wales!!! Tracey x

Up past our bedtime?! Paolo, how old were you when you fled our shores, 10? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I won backstage passes for Little Angels ‘Jammed on Demand’ tour in 94. Saw them at Aston, Sheffield, Cambridge, UEA and the Astoria… is that a claim. Painted a banner… First to say ‘who ?’…

Carraboy, aniseedy to be honest, not so much peppermint, my Taid will be rolling if he heard that!!! Tracey x

I love Wales. Maybe family holidays there. Leaving at 3am, duvets in the dilly wagon for me and sis to kip in. Mum screaming at dad not to get over anymore on the mountain roads… happy days…

I saw Little Angels at Milton Keynes Bowl, they were awesome! ZZTop were headlining, didn’t care about them, I wanted to see Little Angels and Thunder, and they did not disappoint.

Kind of amusing because Bryan Adams was the penultimate act (missed his entire set as I was in a mile long queue at the Coke stand, it was mega hot that day!), he played “Everything I do” and no-one knew it at that point, those were the days…

Google was wrong ??? :smiley:

Just remembered, damn this mind my brother in law has the drum sticks of the very man your mum dated Poalo,he caught them in a gig in Manchester!!! No, I’m not kidding!!! Had a very interesting youth!!! Tracey x

cor blimey, i aint rubbing it in; it’s too hot for me. i didn’t move to vancouver for the tropics!

maybe it’s the heat, or the end of a dull week, but its 2pm and i am ready for a healthy dose of pillow - face interaction!.

My banner said ‘Jam the bowl 93’ on it. Bon jovi headlined, billy idol support and a fourth I can’t remember. … awesome days yes

Google never wrong!!!

yar… i realised after i posted, it’s not all that late there at all.

mind you, usually by 10pm on a friday, my eye lids are needing the support of match sticks.

altho this is thanks in part to the mandatory ‘start of the weekend inebriation’.

According to google it was '91 when I saw Little Angels there. Saw Bon Jovi there too in, with Joan Osborne, who was excellent, and other people I can’t remember, so they can’t have been anything special, lol. Can’t remember what year that was at all, Jon had short hair by then, anyway.

Wash your mouth out!! :open_mouth:

xD

google can be wrong. it is wikipedia that is infallible.

Haha, oh absolutely!

Joan Osbourne !!! Loved her. Nope, 93. Been trying to load the photo but too big. Jod 93, course they had xmas dinner at Astoria before gig. Broke up in 94, playing farewell gig at royal Albert Hall. Everyone headbanged to bohemian rhapsody ala waynes world… I gave the guitar player Bruce a fishbone penfant I’d made him. (Well, gave it to Grant (trumpet) to pass on) Bruce wore it in b.l.o.w. abd at their 2013 isle of Wight gig…

pendant the only time I don’t preview…

Jellysundae - got it.

This thread is confusing me so much now xD