Forum

Bra's (for the ladies)

I was watching late night TV as usual and saw an advert for The “Genie” bra.

As I have put on a couple of stone in the last year or so and my bra’s were now too small plus I have problems doing up the clips, so ordered them.

They come in a pack of three white,black and nude for about £40 plus pp… Had I noticed tha Amazon sell them I could of saved on the postage :frowning:

I put one on after a shower and did have a bit of trouble getting tangled up with it, but wondered if anyone else has tried these

jax

I swing free at home but when facing ‘My Public’ wear a Debenhams strapless…do the clips round the front and twist those babies round :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anu wrote:
I swing free at home but when facing 'My Public' wear a Debenhams strapless.....do the clips round the front and twist those babies round ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have always done the clips at the front, but now I have trouble with my right hand it has got difficult especially if there are two. It feels quite comfy at the moment but strange

jax

I fasten bra, pull over like a vest and climb in, readjusting as I go. When at home I go free but dread the unexpected knock on the door and the :oops: when it is obvious that my over ample charms are without support!
Clarex

aesom wrote:
check out the ahh bra......

It is the same thing I have just read, but they are marketing them for the over 50s and the Genie for the under 50s

Ooops I bought the wrong one then I’m 53 :smiley:

jax

Hi,

yeah i have seen them advertised and they do look comfy but they are not suitable for the curvier lady so no good for me, :wink:

Incidentally remember it being discussed on the old board but mine seem to be getting even bigger!!! Wonder if its related to the amitriptyline or Gabapentin I’m currently on. Now totally spilling out of an F cup!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

guess i will just stick to the hook and swivel routine for now. Maybe when that is no longer possible i could get a wee reduction and lift done on the NHS then those Ahh/Genie bras would be suitable. :smiley:

regards
Jessica Rabbit of this little MS community

P.S Gone anon as just too busy to answer the fan mail mail/signed pics requests my ever increasing boobs may attract
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tried the Aah bra but didnt like it so sent them back.

I can thoroughly recommend M&S Crop Top Bra - pack of two in a box for £12. (see reviews on the M&S website)

They pull on and the elastic sits under the breast. Very comfortable and a fair amount of support even though I am on the larger size.

I am a 40 D and wear the XL size. It is perfect for around the house or going shopping etc. Probably not supportive enough if playing strenuous sport but my days of being able to do that are long gone!

Quote:

I tried the Aah bra but didnt like it so sent them back. I can thoroughly recommend M&S Crop Top Bra - pack of two in a box for £12. (see reviews on the M&S website) They pull on and the elastic sits under the breast. Very comfortable and a fair amount of support even though I am on the larger size. I am a 40 D and wear the XL size. It is perfect for around the house or going shopping etc. Probably not supportive enough if playing strenuous sport but my days of being able to do that are long gone!

Search under “non wired crop top”. Available in a pack of two - one black, one white.

Hi, I tend to ‘swing free’ as wearing a bra makes me get hug more often. I wear a sleeveless t-shirt… vest… under whatever else I’m wearing which sort of disguises the fact I’m sans bra!

However, sometimes it is necessary (esp when too hot to wear the vest) and I’ve tried loads of different bras. The most comfy I’ve found is Tesco Value Bra. It’s about £8 for a pack of 2 and really comfy!!! :smiley:

Pat x

Thanks for the replies

I have probably wasted my money on these things, but thats what happens when I watch late night TV with debit card in hand :smiley:

jax