Boxes on forum have disappeared

Is it just me :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: But the little boxes (orange and some clear) Showing you that there are new posts in a topic and allowing you to click on the box and go directly to the newest post Have disappeared :? :? :? Is it just my computer or is it the same for everyone :?: :?: :?: :roll:

nope its not just you my computer is the same very confusing :roll: :frowning: :frowning: :roll: :frowning: :roll: tina x.

I suspect those techno :ugeek: are up to something!

Cbear wrote:

I suspect those techno :ugeek: are up to something!

On a Saturday :?: :o :o :o :

Soooooooooooo Who pinched the boxes :?: :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: Any bit of colour, even if it’s just tiny orange boxes, cheers up this bleak, stark, cold, desolate, arid, bare, dready, gloomy, sombre, grim, harsh, austere, and sterile forum Hope you get the picture as I’m not allowed to post one :cry: :cry: :cry: But the natives are warm and friendly :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Quote function has now gone What next :?:

Verona wrote:

The Quote function has now gone

I’m still seeing the quote function! We know about the boxes and are waiting for a fix. Version 2.0 has loads more colour. Greg [admin]

Lend me your glasses Greg please :smiley: as I can’t find the quote button, definitely not here :!: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Greg, there is no quote funtion. Honestly, there isn’t. We aren’t making this stuff up. Alison

Greg, there is no quote funtion. Honestly, there isn’t. We aren’t making this stuff up. Alison

alison100 wrote:

It’s OK Alison - I believe you! I’ve just been looking into it. You should all now be seeing the icons again. They’ve just fixed it. I’m logged in without any special admin rights and I’m still seeing the quote function. What web browser are you using Alison? Greg [admin]

Thanks Greg - Internet Explorer 7 Alisoni

Hi everyone - all icons, buttons etc should be back now. Also we are very, very nearly there with version 2.0 so look out for announcement on that… Bob (with whom the buck stops)

The Quote function is only available from “Post a Reply” and not from “Quick Reply” But, you could do it using copy-and-paste: Alison wrote: “Greg, there is no quote funtion. Honestly, there isn’t. We aren’t making this stuff up” However, we are told that Version 2 will be better. In computing terms, this IS Version 2 and we are waiting for either 2.1 or 3. Is it being saved up as a “Christmas Present” ? Geoff

DoctorGeoff wrote:

The Quote function is only available from “Post a Reply” and not from “Quick Reply” But, you could do it using copy-and-paste: Alison wrote: “Greg, there is no quote funtion. Honestly, there isn’t. We aren’t making this stuff up” However, we are told that Version 2 will be better. In computing terms, this IS Version 2 and we are waiting for either 2.1 or 3. Is it being saved up as a “Christmas Present” ? Geoff

Hi Geoff - if you still can’t see it try shift F5 (or ctrl F5 if you’re using Google Chrome…) Re the next release of this forum see my previous post… Thanks, Bob

Quotes boxes back now - thanks. Alison

Sorry, Bob used “Quick Reply” - no quotes button/box shift-F5 - still no quotes button/box For the record, I am using Firefox - updated just one hour ago. Using Opera, I don’t get the option of [Quick Reply], just [Post a Reply]. How many browsers was the new forum tested with, anyway? Geoff

Hi Geoff - quick reply doesn’t have the quotes option, you need to use “post a reply” or use the icons within the thread. Hard refresh is CTRL F5 in Firefox…

Quote:

Bob Barbour wrote: Hi Geoff - quick reply doesn’t have the quotes option, you need to use “post a reply” …

. That, Bob, was what I said earlier! Geoff. And I see that when using Safari on one of my Apples, I don’t have the [Quick Reply] option.

And while we are at it, Bob, Could we please have the system clock reset? I believe that we will be on BST for a few weeks yet. Geoff