Bluebells and chemotherapy

My afternoon trip out,

http://disableddon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/beautiful-bluebell-woods-and.html

XXX Don

2 Likes

Thankyou Don

x

1 Like

Lovely Don. Thank you. It’s good to be reminded of the important things in life.

Pat xx

1 Like

Thanks Don x

Pam x

1 Like

When I feel slightly pooie I see others coping with different stuff and I feel humbled. XXX

Don

1 Like

Thank you Don,

So sad, I’m sure she really appreciated being out with her friends.

Michelle x

2 Likes

My friends daughter who is in her mid thirties has a brain tumour, she has had chemo and is waiting to start radiation (or the other way round) at present she is in a back brace due to a fracture in her back, caused by osteoporosis, caused by too many high dose steroids. She is back living with my friend as her husband is too busy looking after his business to look after his wife and his daughter, unfortunately he isn’t too busy to seek solace in the arms of other women.

Words just fail me, I know all the swear words ever uttered but non of them can describe my feeling towards him and people like him.

Her bravery is epic I feel very humbled when I see her.

Don I hope your friends treatment works and she is able to see the Bluebells well into old age.

Jan x

2 Likes

I can think of one word for him that not even a swear word. Coward.

Only hope she makes it through this and finds herself a happy future.

Pat xx

2 Likes

You’re right Pat he’s a coward plain and simple.

Jan x

2 Likes

We have been out with them again tonight go fish and chips and then a ride. She has the next lot of chemo on Thursday. Bless her she is such a sweetie.

Coward or something beginning with C.grrrr

Night folks if you head to my disabled Don blog you can read about our ride after the fish n chips.

XXX Don

2 Likes

Thanks for the perspective Don. I saw a carpet of bluebells today in the little woods on my way back home. We’re very luck in Crowborough and I’m very luck to have my wife at my side.

Best wishes Steve.

3 Likes

Steve nature is beautiful and to have the one you love with you makes it bigger than the reality of its beauty if that makes sense. XDon

3 Likes