Blood test results

Please I wonder if any body can answer this for me, I have had m s symptoms since July last year, have had MRI scan which showed up leision, have seen the Nero Who told me it was properly m s but without going further text can Not diagnose this on paper, so I am waiting for lumper pucture and further tests. I went to the doctors last week as I was feeling really poorly and insisted that they done some blood tests on me, my question is my blood test results came back today and showed I have a b12 deficiency but doctor can not see me till Friday, so question is is it Possible the b12 deficiency that could be causing all my symptoms or could it be m s causing the deficiency in the b12 and is it common to have low b12 with m s , hope this makes sense Many thanks

While waiting for your doctor’s appointment, it might be helpful to discuss this possibility with them. They’ll likely guide you through the connection between MS and B12 deficiency and the best course of action.

I’m sorry to hear about your health concerns. A B12 deficiency can indeed cause various symptoms, some of which might overlap with MS symptoms. It’s a good step that the deficiency was detected in your blood test. However, both MS and B12 deficiency can have complex relationships. Sometimes, autoimmune conditions like MS can affect nutrient absorption, potentially leading to deficiencies like B12.
On another note, speaking of health tests, have you heard about the monkeypox test kit? It’s a helpful tool for detecting the virus, especially during outbreaks or if you suspect exposure. Always good to be aware of available testing options!