Been to the seaside!

Hi everyone,

We have just had 4 lovely days at the seaside, and although we were

the ones sat in the shade all the time, we have had a beautiful break away,

just lazing around doing nothing.

Makes me laugh, the sun shines and off goes people’s clothes, they lie in

the sun, get up and are bright red, and I mean bright red, must be so

uncomfortable lying in bed. What possesses these people, there are enough

warnings to keep covered in very hot weather.

Mind you, I must have looked a sight sat in my wheelchair in a lovely summer

dress, painted toe nails, lovely sparkly sandles, and nearly all the time my left

big toe is standing bolt upright! Looked like an antenna sussing out UFO’s!!!

I know years ago with the test where they scrape the bottom of your feet my

big toes went up, and sometimes do now, but never for this long. Do you think

I could start a new fashion statement, and we could form a group…but

what would we call ourselves…now there’s a thought.

Take care everyone and keep cool

Pam x

Pam I think you just made it a fashion statement!!!

Everyone in Hollywood is rushing off to the plastic surgeons to get their big toes made to stand up… LOL…

So glad you had a lovely time darling. Bet you looked gorgeous!

I also look at people lying their white English body’s in the hot sun and think poor things… they’ll suffer for that! Why DO they do it??? In their heads they are going look lovey and brown next day… when in fact they’ll be stuck inside nursing their red, blistered skin… poor disillusioned NORMIES (THIS IS MY NEW NAME FOR NON-MSers!!!)

VERY HOT here in London today… 30 degrees apparently… how would I know… blinds down, fan on, kaftan on and starkers underneath… quite pleasant in here!!!

Love Pat xx

All these stupid people burning their skin! To say nothing of the fact that they could get skin cancer! I look at unblemished skin like my 8 togas and it’s beautiful. It needs to be cherished! Glad you had a lovely break Pam - sounds like you looked really summery! Sorry about your poor toe - we have no control over what this bloody disease will do! Teresa xx

I’m glad you had a nice break Pam and even with pointy toes I’ll bet you looked lovely and summery. Sadly I used to be one of those people you see resembling beetroot, but not because I sun bathed but because I’m very fair and only have to be out for half an hour before I burnt. Now I get prickly heat even in the shade so now I’m the one covered up in thin cotton clothes with a big floppy straw hat.

By the way my toes on my left foot go up and the right goes down. The medical student while I was in hospital found this very fascinating and examined me until I couldn’t take the pain any more. My wiring is really messed up.

Take care everybody.

Cath x

Hi, have you got a fancy toe ring, to show that rogue toe off even more?

Now that would look good!

pollxx

[quote=Snow Leopard]

Pam I think you just made it a fashion statement!!!

Everyone in Hollywood is rushing off to the plastic surgeons to get their big toes made to stand up… LOL…

So glad you had a lovely time darling. Bet you looked gorgeous!

I also look at people lying their white English body’s in the hot sun and think poor things… they’ll suffer for that! Why DO they do it??? In their heads they are going look lovey and brown next day… when in fact they’ll be stuck inside nursing their red, blistered skin… poor disillusioned NORMIES (THIS IS MY NEW NAME FOR NON-MSers!!!)

VERY HOT here in London today… 30 degrees apparently… how would I know… blinds down, fan on, kaftan on and starkers underneath… quite pleasant in here!!!

Love Pat xx

Very hot here as well, missing the sea breeze now we are home.

Got our blinds down, stayed inside, I like the sound of the kaftan!

Pam x

Hi Teresa,

Yes, it truly amazes me how some people lie for hours soaking up the sun,

even with all the warnings issued.

Keep cool

Pam x

Hi Poll,

That’s a really good idea, will have a word with my daughter, she has all

the jewellery going.

We had a lovely relaxing time Poll, surprising how much I miss the lovely

sea breeze now we are home.

Hope everything went well with your op, and that you are finding the benefit