Been played

Never mind

Hi

I’m sorry this has happened to you, I’m not surprised you feel so strongly. Sometimes when feeling a lot of frustration, I would need to get some of the pent up aggression out of me. So I would do something like get a pillow and hit the wall with it as hard as I could. Or put a pillow/cushion over my mouth and scream as loud as I could.

However, the best thing to do is also the hardest. You need to forgive them. Holding onto the anger and hatred etc towards these people will just eat you up inside. Forgiveness is the only way to move on. You won’t feel like it, but simply say out loud that you forgive them. Every time they come into your mind and those emotions start rising up again, say you forgive them, regardless of whether you feel like you’ve forgiven them. And you may also need to forgive yourself (if you’re anything like me, you may well feel frustrated/angry etc at yourself for having been played).
That’ll all be tough to do, but it’s the best thing in the long run.
Dan

1 Like

I’ve gone past the point of seeing the good in people. I still make the effort to try and pretend, but family aside I just lost care for everything