back with knobs on!

Just realised, i have replied to 10 posts on page 1! Can`t keep me quiet now, eh?

luv Pollx

With the way I mis-read things I had to check…Phew

Wb

Now then Wb, behave yourself!

luv Pollx

Shan’t …I’m heading for the Happy Place where I will mis-read as much as I like.

Wb x

Hi Poll

I thought it had been quiet of late…now I know why!

Hope things are ok for you and the nurse helps tomorrow.

Take care

Pam

Hi Poll - So the secrets out - what sort of respite home was it - lf you have come back with ‘knobs on’ what have the fellas come back with. lt will be much easier now for you to ‘‘pee’’ - now you have all the equipment. Are you leaving the lid up or down?

F.

You girls are worse than boys when you get going,but please don’t worry about the seat thing. You’d have a go in the bath just the once,then open the car bonnet for a look…Just the once though.

Wb

Whatever floats your boat Wb. But I too can have a naughty sense of humour…they can`t touch you for it!

luv Pollx

[quote=Campion]

Hi Poll - So the secrets out - what sort of respite home was it - lf you have come back with ‘knobs on’ what have the fellas come back with. lt will be much easier now for you to ‘‘pee’’ - now you have all the equipment. Are you leaving the lid up or down?

F.

Oh to have an easy pee facility!

luv Pollx

Hi, nurse has been…see my post on el

luv Pollx

Yes, an ‘Easy Pee Facility’, but can you imagine/been involved with the trouble this nasty little ‘P delivery system’ can cause?

Wb