neuro put me on B12. What will it do for me?
The top 5 health benefits of vitamin B 12 are:
- It is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- It helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
- It helps maintain a healthy digestive system. Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
- It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
- Vitamin B 12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer.
I have just had my B12 jab, which I have every 3 weeks.
Neurologist perscribes it for fatigue.
Just google Vit B12 deficiency MS - and also Could it be B12 - An Epidemic of Misdiagnosis.