anyone watching......(not ms)

…the darts?

come on scotty!

ellie x

i watched it Ellie,he walked it didnt he.i love watching the darts. its the ladette in me lol…

jaki xx

Hi Ellie I didn’t see it but I am a huge darts fan too. Unfortunately the rest of my family (husband and 4 sons) don’t enjoy it as much as me. So I’m limited to how often I watch. Other people laugh at me and wonder why I like it but I don’t care! Teresa xx

hiya jaki and theresa

my kids disappeared upstairs when it started-only once coming back down to check i was ok as they heard me shouting! i went to watch live darts in 2011 and was staying in same hotel as several of the players by co-incidence. on the Sat afternoon i sat in the bar pretending to read my book but was eaves dropping! i think scotty was there-cant be sure cos memory is now horrendous! but i do recall the atmosphere-fantastic!

ellie x

hiya jaki and theresa

my kids disappeared upstairs when it started-only once coming back down to check i was ok as they heard me shouting! i went to watch live darts in 2011 and was staying in same hotel as several of the players by co-incidence. on the Sat afternoon i sat in the bar pretending to read my book but was eaves dropping! i think scotty was there-cant be sure cos memory is now horrendous! but i do recall the atmosphere-fantastic!

ellie x

Sounds ace Ellie! Teresa xx

Yes, Ellie - l did watch most of it. £100.000 prize pot. Only £30.000 for the runnner up. What good sports they were too.

Why is it the ladies have to play only ladies. Surely, darts is a sport that can be played ‘unisex’. And l did wonder what the ladies first prize was. We are supposed to have ‘equality’. lf equestrian sports are unisex - ie showjumping/eventing then why not darts.

And l do think that darts should be an ‘Olympic Event’. Only problem l can see is that the drinking of alcohol would be prohibited.

Playing darts is an ideal way for children to learn addition/subtraction/multiplication.

LETS PLAY DARTS!!!