Forum

Am I a moody moo?

A few days ago my estate agent sent me a letter stating: overleaf a property you might be interested in - IT WAS MY OWN PROPERTY FOR SALE.

Today went along to Asda with son - said 3 bottles of this hand soap for £3 and further along the shelf it said 4 for £3. Asked the assistant which price was right and of course she had forgotten to take down the old label - meaning the supermarket were charging a pound more than their last offer, so no offer at all, but when queried they hurridly rushed to make sure their mistake hadnt been repeated - no apology just a brush off.

Had viewing today and their query - can hear the road noise - dur…we live near the A1/M1 and are a known estate for being close to major road networks - its also listed on property details.

Is it me or has the world given up on using their brains. I know ms affects us all slightly differently but my temper is wearing thin, especially as Im under the weather due to fatigue. Does this make me a moody moo or just normal??

bren

x

That’s an easy question to answer…just normal.

Janet x

Why thank you Janet, i really thought the world had gone mad.

x

When I first started reading this- thought it was a list of jokes NOT a description of your day!Hang in there Bren!

Thanks Jess, the people who viewed my property are interested - but what a stupid question - do you have a road nearby and I can hear the traffic.

I was very fatigued yesterday and felt like the whole world was making life very difficult.

Im sure we all have days like that. I wanted to get off the roundabout yesterday.

Thanks for your comments.

bren

x

Thank you Mary, I too keep thinking estate agent rubbish but theyre all similar, just after a fast buck. As for customer care, I seriously think people are so worried about their futures its gone out of the window.

When fatigued we need others to do the thinking for us - but will they - will they heck.

Take care,

bren

x

Dear bren in short…no, you are not a moody cow! I know you and I know what a struggle you have. So there!

luv Pollx

Awe thank you Poll, but it would help if this darn ms would leave me alone. One minute Im brainy, the next Im like a wet lettuce, so who needs the world against us as well.

bren

x