All terrain transport

Hi, bit of a big ask here - can anyone recommend an all terrain, collapsible (i.e. can break down to get into a car), not too mobility scooter looking bit of transport. I am still a little mobile - walk with elbow crutches - but last year was a bit of a failure at the festivals as i didn’t have the energy to get about. Since then I’ve broken my back (legs gave way in the bathroom - such a failure as an exciting story). I’m still mobile but go no distance at any speed and still in pain a lot. Have tickets for two festivals. Any suggestions as to how to get about appreciated. Mx

Hello.

I have a Tramper. It’s a beast but it is superb off and on road. Of course, it needed its own trailer but I took it on several holidays and it was brilliant. Not so brilliant was the price; over £7000 with the trailer.

It is now laid up awaiting sale; due to current circumstances, I have no more use for it.

Smaller vehicles may need an Internet search, especially for folding ones.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Trekinetic. But you would need help to get it in car and out. And around £10,000.

the first 3 mins of this video show how it goes in a car

read some reveiws http://www.beyondtheboundarywheelchairs.com/what-its-like-to-use-a-trekinetic-wheelchair-testimonials/

Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Every penny!!