Aches and Stiffness

Hi just wondered if anyone sufferers with all over body aches and stiffness? Stiffness especially more so in the morning? Been having symptoms for past 8 months. But the stiffness only started 2 month ago and since then I feel has got worse and my body aches so much. I’m waiting to see Neurologist. Had clear brain and cervical MRI and all blood tests and X-rays are normal. It’s like I worked every muscle but also feels like that damp weather ache if you know what I mean. My fingers are achy and stiff, my wrists ache, back of knees ache, neck aches, back aches. I’ve had blood tests to detect inflammatory so no sign of arthritis ect. Does anyone else have this also? Thanks x

I have stiffness in my legs, but not all over.

Sorry I’m not much help, but bumping you up to see if anyone else can help

PG xx

I have it in legs and hands not diagnosed yet though.

Hello Alysea

Just because your blood test for inflammatory markers are negative I’m afraid that doesn’t follow, that you don’t have some form of arthritis.

You should ask your gp to refer you to a Rheumatologist for assessment.

Good luck

Sorry anon

I got confused,which doesn’t take much. The message is for you.

I had bloods clear but X-rays showed minor artharitis so X-rays are best for that not bloods can still have rhuematoid artharitis with clear bloods hope this helps.

Thank you both for your replies. I’m having more blood tests done so will wait and see if anything will show up xx

Thank you both for your replies. I’m having more blood tests done so will wait and see if anything will show up xx

Not sure why I posted as anon before wasn’t meant to sorry xx

Not sure why it posted as anon as it wasn’t meant to sorry xx

Not sure why it posted as anon as it wasn’t meant to sorry. I asked Dr if he thinks it could be arthritis and he said no it wouldn’t be that. I’m having some more bloods, Esr, autoimmune antibodies, rheumatoid factor and others so will see if I get any answers from these. Thanks guys xx

Oops I didn’t think my posts were sending sorry!

I have aches and stiffness - calves are the worst. I get achey hips, back, shoulders… and stabbing pains in fingers, toes and head. Some days it’s all fairly mild or random (like today - sore shins and right heel!?). Other days I feel halfway between 80 years old or coming down with flu. Lovely :-, I’m undiagnosed and taking Pregabalin. Some days I think it’s helping and other days I’m not so sure. You aren’t alone. PG x

I have stiff hands. They feel like they’re swollen, but they’re not. My back gets very sore. Sometimes it feels like it has totally ceased up and I CDMA get out of bed without someone to help!!