9 important facts to remember as we grow older :)

Nine Important Facts To Remember As We Grow Older

1. Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

2. Life is sexually transmitted.

3. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

4. Men have 2 motivations: hunger and hanky panky, and they can’t tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

5. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

6. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

7. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

8. In the 60’s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and
    people take Prozac to make it normal.

9. Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow.

Pat xx

1 Like
  1. Copying and pasting can make the spacing go weird… xx
1 Like

Sorry…not anon!

Just a very wobbly Nina x

2 Likes

Thank you Pat, have been reading all the heavy threads, which may you think but very emotional. Having a crap day anyhow and you made me smile, so thanks x

1 Like

Brilliant Pat, Thanks for making me smile. Hope the day is being good to you.

Anne

1 Like

im having twitches down left arm never experienced before is there any forums i can ask questions i have had ms now for 5 half years and this new symptom has frightened me.I have just started on tecfidera for 4 days after bein on rebif.Could this new symptom be because i have changed my medication.

Hi Molly Mandy and welcome to the board.

Sorry to hear about the twitches… quite possibly because of the new meds.

Have you got RRMS Molly? If so, you will probably be better off asking your question on the ‘Everyday Living’ board. They are more used to to the drugs for RRMS on there.

To start a new thread (conversation), go to Everyday Living and click on ‘New Thread’. Put in a title and then ask your question.

However that doesn’t mean that you are not welcome on here… just want you to get the best advice.

Hope you get some answers soon. Twitching is unfortunately a very common symptom with MS… but it could well be the new drug causing it.

Hope this helps,

Pat xx

1 Like

What about writing things down so we know why we switched the tablet/laptop on?

Steve x.

2 Likes

Good one Pat

Jan x

1 Like

Nice one Pat

Mandy Molly I was getting twitches, just like electric shocks. Even mentioned it to GP and then it stopped. But I did get one yesterday, just one not the dozens I was getting three months ago. My GP didn’t know what it was it just stopped but it was annoying and lasted several weeks.

Don

1 Like

That’s an important one Steve…I think my life would fall apart if it were not for my huge supply of post it notes!

Nina x

2 Likes

Hi Pat

Thanks for making me smile, hope you are having a good weekend.

Pam x

1 Like

You forgot one Pat:

• The death rate in non-smokers is 100%

Geoff

2 Likes

Nice one Pat!

Who was it said “Growing old is not for wusses.”?

That’d be Betty Davis Kev. Actually she said growing old is not for sissies …and I think MS isn’t for sissies either!

Pat xx

1 Like

Thank you Pat. That’s my fact learnt for today!

K

1 Like

Hi Pat brilliant, gloomy day here today so your post made me smile. Thank you Deborah (AKA) Amazon lady

1 Like