20-10 BOOM!

Greetings you lovely people.

Sitting here on Tuesday morning. Drinking coffee & about to demolish a banana for breakfast.

Listing all the sensations & feelings the MS is subjecting me to & knowing I can tell nobody, to avoid the competitive torrent of problems others face. I started compiling a list & when asked what I was doing. Boom! Bombarded with an endless list.

So I powered up the music gear & started jamming.

All them problems just vanished & I couldn’t care less.

Dwell on some positivity folks & enjoy your days.

1 Like

I love your postive attitude Terry …I need it to rub off on me . I’ve not felt well this morning…the shower wiped me out . I already feel breathless most of the time …I haven’t got the virus just no energy today . I had a electrician from British gas mending a socket last week and he was giving me a funny look because I was very breathless…I suffer from anemia bit I never know what is causing what anymore . I just get worried when I feel like this . Michelle and Frazer xx

Keep on trucking Tel!

Boudsx

1 Like

Your positivity shines through Terry keep it up.

Pam x

1 Like

Take care out there Michelle.

You feel much better…

Good things are going to happen…

Water is wet…

Dustner worry the sen & crack on. Egg on toast just hit the spot. Nowt much we can do, but keep reaching for them stars. You’re an angel. Do something different & you’ll love it.

Terryscope see’s into space.

2 Likes

Hi Terry,

You’ve got me thinking about accents when you wrote Dustner worry thee sen? Which Shire uses that accent?